To make it a little easier to have a ‘tour’ of the wonderful spaces available at The Little Space, we have created a casual video series. It’s the tour from your sofa!
So if you are looking for a private consulting space to see your clients, check out The Little Consulting Room at The Little Space.
- 24/7 secure coded entry
- online booking
- $25 per hour plus GST
- access to onsite bathroom / kitchen facilities / tea and coffee
- contact us about out ‘on the day’ no fee cancellation policy created specifically for this space (so when your client cancels on you, you don’t lose out).
You can book it directly HERE
For a video tour of The Little Consulting Room, click HERE.
The Little Space has a space for everyone. To help you have a look around, to find the space that suits, we made a little video.
It only takes a moment, so check it out!
How do you market your business in this fabulously democratic digital age? There is so much you can do with a zero (or almost zero) marketing budget.
Here are our top tips for our co-working and meeting space
- Start with a website audit. Make some changes, check your readability score and your keywords, update your Terms and Conditions, change your photos, add a blog. If your site is dynamic and optimised (you might need a little expert help for that bit) then you are more likely to rank highly in online searches.
- Get blogging. Carve out some time to create some genuinely shareable content. Choose engaging images and do some research. Make that content relevant to your target customers. And if you don’t have time or just can’t write with confidence, the gig economy is your next best friend. And really make that content work for you, on your site, on your Facebook page, LinkedIN profile and every other social media site you are already on.
- In our world of co-working and event and meeting space hire, aggregator sites are springing up like mushrooms after a heavy Autumn rain. Most of these sites are free to list and take a small percentage on booking. Check out your industry and see where you can get a boost from listings.
- Google My Business is an easy win for some free digital marketing. Google loves google so get your business name and address listed and then post, post, post. Even your guests can post their own photos on your site. Add videos and with a little creativity you can create ad style content using apps such as Animoto to bring a series of photos to digital life.
- Be a generous friend to others. You are surrounded by other businesses from your local coffee joint to your own clients. Share their stories and be part of a digital community. It’s just like referring your friend to your trusted GP. Help spread the word and others will no doubt reciprocate. (And even if they don’t, you’ll feel pretty good anyway).
So mark out some time in your diary this week and get creative!
The Little Space
meeting space | event space | desk space| consulting space
Bondi Junction is a fabulous location for both business off site planning days and creative and informative workshops. We are located directly opposite the Bondi Junction station and bus interchange, close to the airport for interstate visitors and we have accommodation options within minutes of our doorstep. Parking is easy and very close. Where else is there all day weekend parking for $5?!
So once you have booked your workshop at The Little Space how will you promote your event?
Digital platforms are an ideal option to drive traffic to your website and a great way to promote your event. Most are easy to use and don’t require any special skills, just some time and planning.
Here are our top tips for the planning phase of your next event.
Get those seats filled!
Meli Melo Space – ideal for your first workshop.
1. Choose your ticketing platform. There are loads on offer such as Eventbrite, Stickytickets and a multitude of other market players. Don’t just consider the cost to you, also looks at how easy these are to find for the causal browser. Check out other similar workshops or events available on the platform. Do some homework and see what is a good fit for your event.
2. Get some great images. Let’s face it, we consumers are a shallow bunch and easily lured by an appealing image. So spend some time on your style! Snappr were brilliant for us in creating a library of images just for us or use one of the many new and refreshingly creative stock image sites like Unsplash. There is so much to choose from and these are dirt cheap if not free!
3. Once you have your event planned and uploaded on your ticketing platform, you need to get the word out. The internet is bulging with aggregator sites and event platforms and they need your content!
For local events in Sydney, why not try these platforms:-
4. And don’t forget, Google loves Google, so get your Google Business Page up and running, spend a little cash on Facebook and Instagram and post your event as a paid ad (it costs so little after all). With a tiny budget, you can reach a LOT of people in a local area.
5. Sharing is nice! Here’s where being a good mate (in business or in life) is a good thing. Work together with other business owners or individual because everyone has a following of sorts these days and an online reach. Get sharing people and spread the word. Network, network, network (and that no longer means standing around making awkward conversation with strangers…).
And a PS….we are adding an “Events” tab to our website for those wishing to publicise their event. More on that soon!
The Little Space is keen to support charitable organisations and not for profits.
Most organisations need somewhere to meet, that doesn’t cost too much and is convenient and accessible. And if you want the most out of your meeting, you will also need a lovely environment so your participants are relaxed and comfortable and feel valued. That’s what we are all about at The Little Space.
We have been supporting organisations for some time by offering a discounted rate and we thought it was time to formalise the arrangement. So our Havana space located at 4/54 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction is now available at a 50% discounted rate to all charitable and NFP organisations.
So what is Havana? Just like our other spaces, Havana can be adapted to meet the needs of your event. Class room style, collaborative style or just open space to move, rehearse, sing or learn. With all the infrastructure you need including WiFi, TV, white board and a private environment. Plus we provide the tea!
So how does it work?
We are always happy to make your booking for you, or meet you to show you the space and answer your queries so don’t hesitate to get in touch (best way is via email on firstname.lastname@example.org) but if you like to just get on and get it done then here’s how:-
- Go to our booking page at https://thelittlespace.skedda.com/booking
- If you haven’t used our booking system before, register your details.
- Click the times you want under the header “Havana” and complete your booking.
- Let us know you are NFP or a charity in the notes so we can apply the discount.
- We will receive a notification and then will be in touch to confirm your booking in writing and send you an invoice plus give you all the information you need to access and use the space.
And don’t forget we are always on hand to help you if you ever need – good service is SO important to our business.
We hope to see you soon at The Little Space!
HAVANA @ The Little Space :-
$30 per hour plus GST for NFP or Charitable organisations
The Little Space is a boutique work space in Bondi Junction catering for all events and co-working needs. Designed with flexibility in mind, we aim to streamline the booking of your next meeting, corporate off-site away day or just provide you an efficient and cost effective solution in a space to work.
We are located directly across from public transport and the Bondi Junction train station to make getting to us easy.
Book a meeting room for an hour, a day or a weekend; Book a desk for one day, a week or set up your permanent business address from our space full time. With an online booking system it is easy to see availability and very simple to lock in a booking.
Follow us on Facebook
Suite 3, 384 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
0414 546 383
24 Hours access / 7 days a week