Announcing our Writers Room – Bondi Junction
Quiet work space for writers, journalists, consultants and thinkers.
Whilst co-working spaces have now sprung up across the Sydney area, there is still a real need for quiet workspaces. Writers, journalists, freelancers, consultants, and those just needing some space to think without interruption are all welcome at our Writer’s Room at our Bronte Road venue in Bondi Junction. This is a new venture to make the most of our event spaces when they are not otherwise booked.
You can book directly online here https://thelittlespacedesks.skedda.com/booking
For quiet space book any of the 3 spaces available for Writers Room. This space is located at 4/54 Bronte Road Bondi Junction.
If you need to make calls you can book our desks at our Oxford Street venue. (3/384 Oxford Street Bondi Junction)
So there is desk space for everyone!
All our spaces have wifi, air con, a kitchen with tea and coffee making facilities, a fridge if you like to bring your lunch, an onsite bathroom and lots of cafes just a hop, skip and a jump away. There’s even printing facilities if you need!
Like everything else about The Little Space, our approach has been to first see what our customers want and then create a space to fill that need. It has how we have grown very organically over the past 6 years from a small co-working area, we now have 5 spaces across 2 locations here in the Eastern Suburbs from desk space, meeting space to private consulting room space.
Keep an eye out week to week. And if it’s booked out, spaces may open up as we do reserve first for meetings and then open up at the beginning of each week.
You can also email us at email@example.com for more information.
We hope to see you soon at The Writers Room in Bondi Junction.
Would you like a tour of the space? Head to our Youtube channel to view all our spaces. It’s the next best thing to a live tour!
To make it a little easier to have a ‘tour’ of the wonderful spaces available at The Little Space, we have created a casual video series. It’s the tour from your sofa!
So if you are looking for a private consulting space to see your clients, check out The Little Consulting Room at The Little Space.
- 24/7 secure coded entry
- online booking
- $25 per hour plus GST
- access to onsite bathroom / kitchen facilities / tea and coffee
- contact us about out ‘on the day’ no fee cancellation policy created specifically for this space (so when your client cancels on you, you don’t lose out).
You can book it directly HERE
For a video tour of The Little Consulting Room, click HERE.
The Little Space is designed to make life EASY for our customers and we saw a need to create a ‘by the hour’ space for coaches, counsellors, psychologists and those just needing a private, lounge style space.
The Little Consulting room is just that space.
$25 per hour plus GST and you can book directly online anytime so no need to wait for venue confirmation as booking is instant.
To build in some flexibility for all those appointment changes that are part of life as a coach, we make our invoices due on the date of the appointment so if it doesn’t proceed, you won’t be charged.
Access is available 24/7 with coded entry for easy access.
Contact us today on 0414 546 383 for find out more.
Or find our more here : – The Little Consulting Room at The Little Space
How do you market your business in this fabulously democratic digital age? There is so much you can do with a zero (or almost zero) marketing budget.
Here are our top tips for our co-working and meeting space
- Start with a website audit. Make some changes, check your readability score and your keywords, update your Terms and Conditions, change your photos, add a blog. If your site is dynamic and optimised (you might need a little expert help for that bit) then you are more likely to rank highly in online searches.
- Get blogging. Carve out some time to create some genuinely shareable content. Choose engaging images and do some research. Make that content relevant to your target customers. And if you don’t have time or just can’t write with confidence, the gig economy is your next best friend. And really make that content work for you, on your site, on your Facebook page, LinkedIN profile and every other social media site you are already on.
- In our world of co-working and event and meeting space hire, aggregator sites are springing up like mushrooms after a heavy Autumn rain. Most of these sites are free to list and take a small percentage on booking. Check out your industry and see where you can get a boost from listings.
- Google My Business is an easy win for some free digital marketing. Google loves google so get your business name and address listed and then post, post, post. Even your guests can post their own photos on your site. Add videos and with a little creativity you can create ad style content using apps such as Animoto to bring a series of photos to digital life.
- Be a generous friend to others. You are surrounded by other businesses from your local coffee joint to your own clients. Share their stories and be part of a digital community. It’s just like referring your friend to your trusted GP. Help spread the word and others will no doubt reciprocate. (And even if they don’t, you’ll feel pretty good anyway).
So mark out some time in your diary this week and get creative!
The Little Space
meeting space | event space | desk space| consulting space
The Little Space is a boutique work space in Bondi Junction catering for all events and co-working needs. Designed with flexibility in mind, we aim to streamline the booking of your next meeting, corporate off-site away day or just provide you an efficient and cost effective solution in a space to work.
We are located directly across from public transport and the Bondi Junction train station to make getting to us easy.
Book a meeting room for an hour, a day or a weekend; Book a desk for one day, a week or set up your permanent business address from our space full time. With an online booking system it is easy to see availability and very simple to lock in a booking.
Follow us on Facebook
Suite 3, 384 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
0414 546 383
24 Hours access / 7 days a week