Bondi Junction is a fabulous location for both business off site planning days and creative and informative workshops. We are located directly opposite the Bondi Junction station and bus interchange, close to the airport for interstate visitors and we have accommodation options within minutes of our doorstep. Parking is easy and very close. Where else is there all day weekend parking for $5?!
So once you have booked your workshop at The Little Space how will you promote your event?
Digital platforms are an ideal option to drive traffic to your website and a great way to promote your event. Most are easy to use and don’t require any special skills, just some time and planning.
Here are our top tips for the planning phase of your next event.
1. Choose your ticketing platform. There are loads on offer such as Eventbrite, Stickytickets and a multitude of other market players. Don’t just consider the cost to you, also looks at how easy these are to find for the causal browser. Check out other similar workshops or events available on the platform. Do some homework and see what is a good fit for your event.
2. Get some great images. Let’s face it, we consumers are a shallow bunch and easily lured by an appealing image. So spend some time on your style! Snappr were brilliant for us in creating a library of images just for us or use one of the many new and refreshingly creative stock image sites like Unsplash. There is so much to choose from and these are dirt cheap if not free!
3. Once you have your event planned and uploaded on your ticketing platform, you need to get the word out. The internet is bulging with aggregator sites and event platforms and they need your content!
For local events in Sydney, why not try these platforms:-
4. And don’t forget, Google loves Google, so get your Google Business Page up and running, spend a little cash on Facebook and Instagram and post your event as a paid ad (it costs so little after all). With a tiny budget, you can reach a LOT of people in a local area.
5. Sharing is nice! Here’s where being a good mate (in business or in life) is a good thing. Work together with other business owners or individual because everyone has a following of sorts these days and an online reach. Get sharing people and spread the word. Network, network, network (and that no longer means standing around making awkward conversation with strangers…).
And a PS….we are adding an “Events” tab to our website for those wishing to publicise their event. More on that soon!
The Little Space is a boutique work space in Bondi Junction catering for all events and co-working needs. Designed with flexibility in mind, we aim to streamline the booking of your next meeting, corporate off-site away day or just provide you an efficient and cost effective solution in a space to work.
We are located directly across from public transport and the Bondi Junction train station to make getting to us easy.
Book a meeting room for an hour, a day or a weekend; Book a desk for one day, a week or set up your permanent business address from our space full time. With an online booking system it is easy to see availability and very simple to lock in a booking.
Suite 3, 384 Oxford Street,
Bondi Junction NSW 2022
0414 546 383
24 Hours access / 7 days a week