The Little Space
Terms and conditions of use
- This agreement is between The Little Space Pty Ltd (ACN 600 863 330) care of Suite 3, 384 Oxford St, Bondi Junction and the user (‘You’)
- By entering the premises operated by The Little Space and/ or by payment of the invoice issued to you by The Little Space Pty Ltd, you agree to be bound by these terms and conditions. Entry into the premises will be deemed to have occurred whether this is by any person, employee, agent or owner or guest of you or your business or company.
- Reference to The Little Space premises means the property located at Suites 3 & 4, Level 2, 384 Oxford St, Bondi Junction, NSW and 4/54 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction, NSW.
You the user and The Little Space agree as follows:-
- You will have a license to occupy The Little Space for the term agreed at the time of your booking subject to payment of space booking fee in advance of access to The Little Space. No tenancy or other property interest is created. The license rights extend to the room booked and access other shared facilities such as kitchen, bathroom and shared access spaces.
- The Little Space premises shall be used only for office, meeting, consulting, training and creative class purposes only.
- You will not use The Little Space premises for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited or use the Wi-Fi Internet service provided at The Little Space Pty Ltd for any unlawful or prohibited purposes.
- You must act in a manner that is appropriate for the purpose for which the space has been designed whilst you are in The Little Space premises and respect the right of other occupants of The Little Space premises to undertake their work or other activities without harassment, annoyance or hindrance.
- A desk booking at The Little Space means any 1 desk and all personal belongings must be removed from the desk space and the space left clean at the end of the booked period. You do not have exclusive access to any particular desk other than by special arrangement with The Little Space Pty Ltd.
- Access to The Little Space premises is on booking or appointment basis only and access is for the period booked unless alternative arrangements are made.
- Cancellation terms and conditions are those published on our website under the FAQ tab form part of these terms and conditions.
- Any items left at the The Little Space premises whether in lockers provided or otherwise are your sole responsibility and you agree that The Little Space Pty Ltd shall in no way be responsible for any loss you may incur. You remain responsible for arranging any insurance cover for any personal or business property including computers, phones and other devices whether such items are left without or without the consent of The Little Space Pty Ltd.
- Items left behind after your booking may be disposed of by The Little Space Pty Ltd.
- You must comply with any owner’s corporation rules and any terms and any other fire, insurance or alarm regulations including in any common area on the building.
- You agree to enter and exit the building in a manner that is respectful of the other building tenants and to use the common area only for the purposes of entering and exiting the buildings and not to loiter or create excessive noise or other nuisance in the building common areas.
- You may be privy to information, which is of a confidential nature pertaining to other users of The Little Space. You agree to maintain all such information in strict confidence and not disclose such information to third parties.
- The Little Space Pty Ltd and it’s Directors shall not be liable for any loss sustained as a result of any breach by any other user of The Little Space of your own confidential information disclosed (inadvertently or otherwise) or overhead during your license period.
- The Little Space Pty Ltd agrees to provide broadband Wi-Fi to You however it does not provide any warranty or assurance as to the network security and you are responsible for utilizing any additional encryption or other security measures. Use of the internet and wifi is entirely at your own risk.
- You acknowledge that from time to time interruptions to Wi-Fi, printing and other services may occur which is beyond the control of the Little Space Pty Ltd. Such problems shall be rectified as soon as possible and compensation shall be limited to the pro rata daily rate paid by you for the period of the interruption.
- No Wifi service or reliable internet service is provided for our small consulting room or The Green Room at 4/54 Bronte Road, Bondi Junction.
- The Little Space Pty Ltd and it’s directors, shareholders, members, representatives, successors or assignees shall not be liable for direct, indirect, special or incidental damage or loss whatsoever arising out of this agreement or in any way related to the use by you of premises owned and operated by The Little Space Pty Ltd including the use of any services provided by The Little Space Pty Ltd or failure to provide a service due to reasons beyond the control of The Little Space.
- You shall release and indemnity The Little Space Pty Ltd and its directors, shareholders, members, representatives, officers, employees, successors and assigns (jointly and severally) from and against all claims, liabilities, losses, damages, costs, expenses or penalties howsoever arising from your occupation or use or failure to occupy or use The Little Space premises.
- Any breach of paragraphs 2,3,4,10 &11 of the Agreement shall constitute a material breach of this Agreement and The Little Space Pty Ltd shall be entitled to immediately terminate the license agreement. The Little Space Pty Ltd shall not be obliged to refund any license fees paid or owing in the circumstances of such termination.
- Any swipe key or other key set remains the sole property of The Little Space Pty Ltd and shall be returned immediately upon termination of any License Agreement or upon written request by The Little Space Pty Ltd or it’s directors or employees.
- If you pay your license fee but do not utilize the space, you shall not be entitled to a refund of the license fee subject to any alternate written agreement with The Little Space Pty Ltd.
- Access to The Little Space premises is permissible and exclusive to You only after payment of the License fee save that you are entitled to invite meeting participants to the premises for the purposes of business meetings only. All other visits by family members, friends and others shall be permitted only with the express consent of the Little Space Pty Ltd. In all circumstances you agree to ensure all your guests to The Little Space premises comply with the terms of this agreement, which relate to behaviour and use of the premises.
- You may be liable for any loss or damage you cause to the premises during your occupancy.
- Candles and open flames are not permitted at any time at the premises.
- You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions imposed by our Internet service provider which shall be made available via a link on our website.
- All formal notifications must be made in writing to the email address registered with The Little Space at the time of booking and written notification by you to The Little Space Pty Ltd shall be made to the following address: -firstname.lastname@example.org
- This Agreement is to be interpreted and enforced according to the law of the State of New South Wales and both parties agree to accept the exclusive jurisdiction of the New South Wales courts.
- If any part of these terms and conditions is held to be void or unenforceable under the applicable law, the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Version 2 – reviewed 22 May 2019.